Free Shipping on HotBox Vaporizers (continental US)
Re-Introducing the Hot Box Vaporizer, a multipurpose inhalation vaporizer designed to enhance your herbal vaporizing experience. Now with 1 piece tile box.
The Hot Box is as simple and effective as you can get and a healthier alternative to conventional methods. Hot Box Vaporizers are designed with a highly engineered ceramic nichrome heating element which allows the Hot Box Vaporizer to heat-up and sustain its optimal temperature more efficiently and remain inert unlike cheaper vaporizers.
Use your Hot Box Vaporizer with the glass vapor whip held to the heating element while you enjoy your refreshing vaporizer inhalation. Easy to use with automatic temperature control and 2 piece wand.
Each Hot Box Vaporizer comes complete with Tile Hot Box, Glass Wand, Tubing, Screens, Sticker and Instructions and all covered with a 2 Year Warranty. Dimensions are a very compact 6" x 6" x 6" cube.
Hot Box Vaporizer Warranty
With a 2 year no hassle warranty on each Hot Box Vaporizer you can rest assured that your receiving a quality vaporizer made and tested in the USA. If you experienced a problem outside of the 2 year warranty, then you can still have your unit refurbished for a small charge.
Made in the USA
Please Note: 110V US/Canadian plug. Contact us for a 220v version.
1% Price: $35.00
nice litte box
i just got this and was able to try it out and use it all weekend. i like the size and how basic it really is. it comes pretty much ready to use, all the parts are assembled together so just plug it in and go.
Great product! Compact and works great! Would definitely recommend!
Read the following instructions in order to maximize your HOT BOX Vaporizer experience:
1)Plug HOT BOX into socket and turn unit on using switch located on cord. Indicator lamp will illuminate.
2)Allow HOT BOX ~10 minutes to reach optimal temperature. Use of long extension cords may require additional time. Be careful when using extension cords. Arrange cord so does not drape over counters or tabletop where it can be tripped over or pulled on by children or pets.
3) Finely cut or grind your herbs for best vapor results.
4) Place herbs into Wand and pack down onto screen through narrow end of Upper Wand piece with either the end of the tubing or other utensil that will easily fit into the open end of the Wand. Refer to the line indicator on the Wand as guide. DO NOT fill Wand more than 1/3 of the way up from the screen. Doing so may cause burning of the material. Excessive packing is also a waste of herbal material.
5) When ready to use, slide the Wand over the glass heating element and begin to draw through tube. DO NOT use excessive pressure when making the connection or glass may break. DO NOT USE BROKEN GLASSWARE. Vaporizing properly takes some practice. You will need to adjust your rate of draw to learn what works best for you. Moderately paced, smooth draws work best. The slower you draw, the higher the temperature of the air passing through the material in the Wand.
6) If used properly you will not see anything passing through the tube as you draw in. Be careful of drawing in too much vapor. Mix the herbs in the Wand between each draw. You will get 2-6 draws per fill depending on amount used and moisture level of the herb. It is recommended that you add a drop or two of water to dry herbs. Proper use should result in intense flavor and lack of smell.
HOT BOX MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Main Unit: inspect the power cord occasionally to make sure it is not damaged.
Screen: Replace .625” screen in the Vapor Wand as often as necessary. This will vary depending on usage.
To remove the screen:
1) Pull the Upper piece of the Wand apart from the Lower piece.
2) From the top, push the screen out of the Upper piece of the Wand
3) Place new .625” screen in through bottom opening of the Upper piece of Wand.
4) Roll black O-Ring onto upper portion of the Lower piece of the Wand. (O-Ring placement depends on how tight the pieces fit together). Connect the Lower & Upper Wand pieces.
Tubing: Replace every 2-3 months depending on usage. You can clean it out by running it under hot water and using a skewer to scrape out the inner wall.
Wand: It is recommended that you clean the glass Vapor Wand when the interior becomes brown from usage. Pull Wand apart and scrape out bottom piece with a skewer or other tool. If material is difficult to remove run glass under hot water to loosen. We recommend Formula 420 Glass cleaner for particularly dirty wands (or if you have better things to do).